Monday 2 May 2011

How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?

As my blog for last years work was quite text heavy I decided that this time I would make it more multimedia. As a group we have recorded a video to answer this section of the evalualtion, it contains both group discussion and individual pieces to camera explaining our roles within the making of our horror trailer.





One of the biggest limitations I have found to using videos in my evaluation is that blogger has a maximum video size of 100MB and most of the videos on my blog, including the trailer itself are a lot bigger than that. This meant I had to reduce them down in size which in turn meant the quality was also reduced so doesnt reflect how the videos looked when we first filmed them because they arent as clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment