Wednesday 18 November 2009

Cover Photos

These are some of the photos which i had taken to use on my cover but decided not to for various different reasons which I will explain below.


I took this photo on gateshead quayside. The reason i have chosen not to use it is becuase there is too much glare on Lauren (the girl on the right hand side) from the sun. Also because the wind was blowing there are bits of hair sticking out.
The photo I had originally chosen to use on the cover was the one above however once it was put onto the plain background the image looked too flat and slightly distorted, so for that reason I have decided not to use it.

Another picture i considered using was this one but after looking at it closer i feel it is too dark and will not give the full impact that a front cover image needs to.

No comments:

Post a Comment